What supporting documents do I need to provide if I want to be your client?
Why do I need to submit my documents for account validation?
Can I open several accounts using the same data and a single IP address?
Can I update my personal information?
What trading account types do you offer?
We offer the following trading accounts:
What currencies can I open an fxoro account in?
How do I open a corporate trading account with fxoro?
In order to proceed with approval of corporate account you must provide all of the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Registered Office-Address
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Websites/Activate links (if any)
- Bank statement or utility bill in order to verify the registered address of the Company
- Verification of Directors and Shareholders owning over 10% (Passport, Identity Card)
- Proof of residence for Directors and Shareholders (not older than 6 months)
- Board resolution – authorize the private person to make deposits on fxoro
- Source of funds
- LEI Number (Legal Entity Identifier)
After your application has been reviewed, you will receive either a notice that your corporate account at fxoro has been opened or a request for clarification regarding your application *Note. In a case where there has been made a deposit from a corporate credit card but from a retail client account than you must submit only the below documents
- Board Resolution where has been approved the authorization for the use of the Credit Card
- Certificate of shareholders
- Certificate of directors
Can I change the base currency of my account?
Do you offer Islamic accounts?
What is the Appropriateness Assessment?
Why I do need to take it?
What is leverage? How does it work?
What leverage do you offer?
What is margin / margin level / free margin?
How can I be sure that the money on my trading account is safe?
Is there a dormant fee if I don’t use my account?
What is stop loss?
What is take profit?
How can I calculate 1 pip of profit or loss?
Amount of Base Currency*Pips=Value in Quote Currency
Value of 1 pip in EUR/USD=1 Lot (100 000 €) *0.0001=10 USD
Value of 1 pip in USD/CHF=1 Lot (100 000 $) *0.0001=10 CHF
Value of 1 pip in EUR/JPY=1 Lot (100 000 €) *0.01=1000 JPY
How can I calculate swaps?
How do I become an fxoro Professional Client?
fxoro Professionals must meet at least 2 out of 3 below criteria:
- Sufficient trading activity in the last 12 months You have carried out transactions, in significant size, on the relevant market at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous four quarters (with fxoro and/or other \providers). Relevant market – OTC Derivatives such as Leveraged CFDs, Forex, Spread Betting.
- Relevant experience in the financial services sector You work or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires knowledge of the transactions or services envisaged. Relevant Financial Sector What is/was your role? Please specify the financial company where gained experience.
- Financial instrument portfolio of over €500,000 (including cash saving and financial instruments) Financial instrument portfolio of over €500,000. Financial instruments includes shares, derivatives (only cash deposits made to fund/profits realised from investing in derivatives), debt instruments and cash deposits. It does not include property portfolios, direct commodity ownership or notional values of leveraged instruments.
Do you provide any kind of online support/tutorial for how to use the MT4 platform?
How do I place a new market order in MT4?
- An instant order is an instruction to open a position at the current market price.
- There are many ways to place an instant order in the MT4 terminal:
- Click on the ‘New Order’ button on the ‘Standard’ toolbar
- Select ‘New Order’ from the ‘Tools’ drop-down menu
- Press F9
- Right-click an instrument in the ‘Market Watch’ window and select ‘New Order’
- Double-click an instrument in the ‘Market Watch’ window
- One-click trading
- Proceeding with any of the above options will open up the ‘Order’ window. This will let you adjust the parameters of the position you are about to open. The ‘Symbol’ field allows you to change the instrument, while the ‘Volume’ field is where you set the size of the trade (lot). You may also set stop-loss and take-profit levels, while checking the ‘Standard Deviation’ box at the bottom of the ‘Order’ window will allow you to set the pip range that will be available to you if the market price deviates from the price you clicked at so as to avoid requotes at times of high volatility.
- You may then click ‘Sell’ to open a short position at the current bid price, or ‘Buy’ to open a long position at the current ask price.
I can’t see the opening/closing price on my chart.
How do I modify or delete a pending order in MT4?
Why has my pending order not been executed?
Where can I find my account balance and trade history in MT4?
All account information and trade history is found in the ‘Terminal’ window at the bottom of your MT4 screen. At the bottom of this window you will find the following tabs:
- Trade: displays your account balance, equity, margin, free margin, margin level, and any open positions and pending orders
- Account History: displays a complete breakdown of all the orders you have placed including date and time, type, size, instrument, price at open, take-profit and stop-loss levels, price and time of close, swap fees and profit.
- Journal: provides a list of all the actions you have taken on your MT4 terminal, as well as their respective dates and times.